Hellohelllohellohellohello! :)
I'm back (finally) after completing O lvls.
That 3 weeks was indeed a torture :(
Alright, after Os I went Malaysia to attend my Cousin's wedding in Kedah where recently there had been flood there due to the rain. So when I arrvied there, there was no internet. Thus, cant use the computer there~ So My dad depend on his iphone 4. HAHAH!
Malaysia, 16- 21 Nov 2010.
Towels...
Cousin of my age celebrated her birthday on that same day when my 4th aunt & uncle invited all their friends and relatives over for dinner. We actually surprised her :DDDD.
Many Kuehs (i dont know what's their name ) and 1 barbie doll jelly. Yummyy! :)
Everyone was taking photo of this Barbie doll jelly & dare not eat it because it was just so beautiful !

The newly wed ~
Her name is Amber Toh ! :)))
After Malaysia Trip was actually Prom, but I uploaded the photos in the wrong sequence. :OWent out with my Sec 1 & 2 cliques on 23 Nov to Marina Barrage. It was fun, exciting & it was awasomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
We camwore like mad with many unglamsss. THANKSS. hahahahhhahaha!
But ended up only 100++ was Glam. Opps. :X

We celebrated Corrina's birthday as well since it's just 1 week after her birthday BUT i felt guilty of not buying a cake for Felicia :(
When is our next outing girls ? ;)
___________________________________________________________________
Prom/ Graudation Night 22 Nov 2010 @ Carlton Hotel.
Prom/ Graudation Night 22 Nov 2010 @ Carlton Hotel.
Yingxuan ! Totally can't recognise herrrr.
Mrs Yap!
Coral.
Graciaaaa.
Prom was alright,was shocked to see people in their different dress and their make up on. Totally different person. HAHAHA!
The food was...Good but didnt ate a lot because we were busy taking photosssss. As usual.
Reached home around 11.30pm. Was so exhausted and my legsss were totally tired cos of the heeels. NEVER.JUMP.WITH.YOUR.HEELS. SERIOUSLY.
Well, currently I'm working as a telemarketer. Prob today is my last day. (Y)
Because I got other job already :DD The pay is much better :))))
So...this holiday will just be working, holiday and working ;D
EARN MONEY LIKE MAD $.$


