



THANKS SENIOR! :))
All of us got the "STRESS" & "HOW?!" & " GOSH! face! HAHAHA!
It rained yesterday!







MATHHHEWWWWWW & FEEEEEEEELICIAAAA! :DDDD
GRACiAAaaaaa~
VITO!
Not forgetting to take a photo! :D The fun peeeps! :) & planning commitees!


SECONDARY ONE ORIENTATION WAS A....BOOMMMMMMMMZ! :D
I can't discribe my feelings now cos I am still thinking about yesterday's incident & campfire.
When the CCA fair ended, it started to rain :O I was hoping that it would stop at 6pm.
Well, it REALLY stop at 5plus but black clouds came in & it started to rain abit.
So the campfire was at the concourse this year. I tried my best. MY VERY BEST. I dont mind getting scolding from Ms Alsagoff & everything, YESTERDAY EVENING, I JUST HOPE THE CAMPFIRE TO BE THERE but it wasnt.
But I know God doesnt wants us to hold the campfire at the Parade Square bcos HE had many other plans for us. :) Thankyou!
Everything went smoothly & as I ASSURED THE COUNCILLORS IN THE AFTERNOON THAT I BELIEVE KCPians WILL RAISE TO THE OCCASIONS! And they really did! :))
It was a hard time for them to do cheer and everything in the afternoon. Well, at least they did well for the campfire even though it was at the concourse :))
Asking the sec 1s to keeep quiet at the canteen for their dinner is really crazzzy & madnesssssss!:O
OMG! CRAZZZZZZZZYYY! Started to booooooooilllll & shouted at them to keep quiet~ Cos we used 30mins to keep their mouth SHUT.
Well, it works when Ms Alsagoff step in & after that we hurry give instrustions & let them eeeat.
Well, I didnt have my dinner yesterday. Cool or what? HAHAHAA!
When the campfire ended, councillors really went wilddddd & maddd!~
Finally, after months of planning for orientation its finally over.
The planning was GREAT! THANKYOU & THUMBS UP for AMELIA TAN! :D Hey girl, you did a GREAT JOB! :) Of cos not forgetting the planning commitees, you guys did a great job during the orientation! :D GOOD JOB! :D
Councillors & EXCOS really lost their voice after the end of the Orientation.
Well, everyone had fun! :D


