Hello all ! :)
I woke up at 6plus today although its Monday. I reached school at 7plus & we had rehearsal on our skit. It was alright, just that i didnt have the confident that it will go smoothly~
Before the celebration starts, was suppose to be morning assembly. And what's worse is, I'm not the commander for this week But I'm the flag raiser. Well, had some" scolding" by some people bcos when i was going to the backstage, A & B were actually deciding who to be commander. But B is announcer for the week. So, A was like relunctant to do anything. So when i appeared, they started to scold me. Like wth? Must i be the one? I was told LAST MINUTE THAT I NEED TO BE COMMANDER. When people told me that they need a commander, I was like still busy with other stuffs. Plus today they no need a person to wear School uniform to do commanding.
-.-
After flag rising, went to council room to prepare & went through the scripts with Amelia since both of us are the Emcee. First time~
Quite nervous & still thought that the school wont like it.
But it turned out to be alright! :DD The school laughed, clapped and everything. It was awesome! :D Thank God! Really, before that we dont have a full rehearsal & i dont expect things would turn out this way! :DD HAHAHAA!
GREAT JOB! :)
I wasnt that nervous until the school laughed & clapped. It actually clam me down. Heh.
I was so relieve that the whole skit is overrr. I ENJOYED THE PROCESS, on stage. The feeling is just so shiok/nice when its finally overrrrrrrrr!~ Serious.
I wanna thank Stella & her exco for their help if not...really everything would screwed uppp :/
Also the Councillors involved in the skit. If not, it would not be possible to end the skit on a highh note! :)
And thanks all the councillors who made/ gave out the cookies to the teachers. :]
Last but not least, Thankyou to Matthew,Vito,Felicia & Gracia for your hardwork this few weeks. :)
THANKYOU EVERYONE!
Have a nice day & Enjoy your holiday! :)


