
I used a darker colour for my pictures and words.
Warning : You can choose not to read. Long post ahead, think twice before reading. I'm not in a good mood when typing the post. THINK TWICE BEFORE READING.
THANKYOU.
I dont know what am i thinking now. I am not sure about my mood now.
It's like... I'm sick of coming back home and get scolded for small matters. Yes, you may say that I am not so old or not so young yet but...I do have my own freedom. IF YOU as my parents SUSPECT ME, THEN WHY CAN'T YOUR COME AND ASK ME? INSTEAD OF GUESSING or even scold me bcos you dont know & thinks that way?!
Can you think about my feelings & the things I want ? I'm starting to compare myself with others AGAIN. Do you know the feeling ? I dare not ask for anything bcos i know, i will just get scolded. I HATE BEING SCREAM AT. DO YOU KNOW?
I dont like to go home NOW! Why? BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL GET SCOLDED BY YOU. OR EVEN NAG BY YOU AGAIN.
It's so different now.
Anyway you treat me and him differently AGAIN. Why? Because HE's a boy & I'm not. Because HE is obedient & I'm not right? Whatever i do, you're always not happy. Then what's the point of living now ? Might as well ME disappear from this world and you can live happily.
Oh, how i wish i dont have to grow up as a teenager. I wish i can go back to the past when i was young. Everyone loves and dotes on me so much. I got less scolding & i'm very happy.
Do you know what I need NOW IN THE FAMILY?
I need something called LOVE & CARE. NOT SOMETHING CALLED SCOLDING & HATE.
When you were NOT home yesterday and instead your went overseas. I felt...somehow - HAPPY & PEACEFUL. I WAS SERIOUSLY HAPPPPPY.
I long for that anyway.
You know what? My friends - someone who are from my class but not so close to me & someone who knows me for 3years asked me...
" Why you looked so stress. Ya, you looked stress. "
"Why looked so sad? "
I answered back, " Ohh, really? nothing lah. haha. "
I'm happy to be in school bcos no one can scolds me unless i did something wrong. I'm happy bcos i can joke with my friends. But at home? NOTHING.
Home to me now is just a place for ME to sleep & do MY h/w only.
WHAT IS HOME TO YOU NOW?


