thankyou! Sir! :D
Wow! I love his lesson alot can! He reallyreallyreally inspire me alot when he gave us Leadership Training Lessson. Someone I look upon & Respect :)



Finally, SNCO course is over.
5days. Seriously not easy. IS TOUGH!
Feeling were - Wth am I here to get all the scoldings & pumping?
- Can I dont go the next day? I'm very tired.
- Ohh, Can i skip?
- Scared, worried.
and many more.
First day obviously was crapped. AFIs were shouting at us & everything.
But when it comes to the 3rd or 4th day i guess it was different. All of us had our group cheer & we were quite united already. Helping one another & eveything. Well, we made friends too.
Last day was the BEST. All of us looked forward too.
Because we're PASSING OUT AS SNCO! :)
Everything that we do were super different from the past 4 days. Everything very kilat.
Shout also shout until damn loud. Wow! Hahaa!
I can feel/sense the happiness from everyone :)
After everything, we had our group photos with our AFI & CLT.
Our last cheer & of cos not forgetting the Pumping! :)
OUR CLT & AFI did with us too. It was very...touching & memorable for me ;)
My group (November) received a Necklace from our AFI & CLT. The necklace contain a letter "N" which represent NOVEMBER! :)
"No journey is a smooth ride; problems are bound to occur. "
"Everyone falls, It's how fast you get up that matters...."
"A real leader faces the music, even when he doesnt like the tune."
- Dont run away from responsibilty.
I'm only listing out 3 of it...THERE ARE STILL MOREEEE! :)
7th SNCO!~


