There is NO school today! :)
Hoorayyy!~
Anyway, is Good Friday & I wish to go chruch tmr... but sth happened.
Wellwell...
Things happened on Wednesday & I dont know why he don't believe me. Who says councillors are NOT busy? Who says councillors DON'T plan events? Who says councillors are damn free?
We need to juggle both our study and stuffs. I STUDIED AT HOME. YOU SAW IT? SOMETIMES, YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO SEE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER. Like 24/7. -.-
I don't even have the time to use it when I REALLY NEED TO. I DON'T EVEN DARE TO ASK YOU THAT I NEED TO USE IT URGENTLY.
I am supposed to send Rayson something regarding the event BUT i am not able to use the computer. You allowed me to get into Council 2years back, now you telling me that council is so busy & everything? But do you know that, I am veryvery happy in council but not at home?
Whenever I am going home, I always draggggg it. I really dont feel like going home. To me home is no longer a place that is happy anymore because that is no trust between parents & children.
Whenever i want to go out with my friends, you kept asking me hell lots of questions as if I am a prisoner. Wth? I am your daughter! Can't you just Trust me?!
If you don't trust me, then might as well don't allow me to go school ?! It will be even better huh?
Sometimes, I even thought of running away from home...
Sometimes, I even thought of going overseas & run away from everything.
Sometimes, I asked myself, Why God let me go through things like that.
Sometimes, I asked myself, Why is this happening to me.
Sometimes....


