HELLO!
Another week pass. This week was busybusybusy and busy.
I really, seriously had no time to use computer even when i need to. Piles of homework waiting for me to do & i don't even have the time to finish it. Sleeping at 12midnight almost everyday & waking up early in the morning the next day. Daddy was quite angry or pissed with me when he knew about it , i think. But I hope he understands that i got alot of homeworks (:
Reached home around 7.55pm yesterday. Daddy said that I should really concentrate on my studies now. I think its bcos I am too busy for the last 2 weeks. Wellwell, I dont know how to explain things to my parents now. It seems that we're drifting away. We cant communicate with each other now. They used to understand me very well but this year i think its getting worse.
I dont know what to do but just hope for March Holiday.
School has beeen okay-okay for me.
Got caught for my hair by Alsagoff after PE lesson. I dont understand why. Went to see her but she didnt scold me(: She help me to pin up my hair -.- but i quite like the way she pin my hair.
Is actually nice you know :D
HAHA!
TO ME Ms Alsagoff is actually is nice person :)
Now for the GoodNews! :D
.CHIA JIA WEI pass her Maths Class Test(:
miracle eh?
.I know how to do my Chem test. I am confidence that I will pass the paper! :D
MsChia no need to call my parents already. *Yay!*
.Council Investiture is coming up!
.NCDCC camp coming up!
.March Holiday! :D
HOORAY! :)
Oh, i just found out that many of my juniors are coming to my blog & read what I post!
Cos they had been asking me this ," What happen to your blog?" " You moved isit? "
:O
Anyway,
HELLO JUNIORS! :D


