
Hellohello.
Today is a special day.
I'hv just turned 15.
15year old now. More Stress,more responsibilty, more homeworks & more scolding.
Before the clock struck 12midnight which is 31 January 2009, I want to say what I wanna say HERE.
30 January 2008 :
I still remember last year, I pin my hopes high & ended up i cried.
Many things happened too sudden & i didnt expect it to happen.
From that day onwards, i told myself to celebrate my friend's birthday by wishing them no matter what or things i can do for them. I want them to have a birthday like me cos i know its terrible. Till now, I am still doing that. Sharing joy with friends are always the best as I dont really celebrate with my family.
30 January 2009:
I dare not think of anything. Just let the day pass like that. I dont want history to repeat itself again & I will get hurt another time. Seriously, I dont want that to happen again.
So, i reached school quite late & went for duty. I treat it just like normal school days. I received presents & letters from friends & some even wished me personally. Quite shocked & glad that they remember it :) This year, i got more friends who wished me. Surprised. Some things i didnt expect but it happened today :D
Kunming mates actually wished me today & yesyes, Im HAPPPPPPPY! :D
Quite surprised by the things they did & said (;
Thankyou everyone! :D
There is a BIG change between 2008 & 2009.
Mr Koala, you're right! (: You told me to think positively today. You even told me that This Year Birthday WILL BE EVEN BETTER THAN last year.
YES. I tried that today & I DID IT! :D
THANKYOU SO MUCH ! :D
God, I'hv REALLY seriously 15 now.
You had been very nice & kind to me over the pass 2-3 years.
I'hv CHANGED so much in my character. A total changed person when Im in Primary School.
You gave me wisdom & knowledge. You gave me SUPER DUPER good grades in Sec 1 & 2.
I am not going to expect much for Sec 3 & 4. I know you'll guide me along this year which is going to be very tough for me. Yes, I know but Im not ready :(
I will listen to you & follow you :D
I woke up today & checked my msg.
I was touched by what Le En sent to me :D
& Jiahui's msg was about 2140.
I still THOUGHT that she was referring to THE YEAR 2140!
HAHAHA!
But, after that i went to read it again & found out that it was my Locker Number.
OMG!
HAHAHAHA!
I was surprise Mr Koala remember it too :D
Reached school quite late today :O
Hah.
Late-coming duty as usual. Tashka gave me a note :D
Got alot of blessing from friendsss around(:
Went back class for POA. Think i got what Mr Yip was teaching :/
Went for Biology class.
Chapter 3! Diffusion.
Wow..!
RECESSSSS.
Corrina not feeling well again.
Le En didnt go school :(
Felicia forget my birthday, i think. HehHeh.
SS next.
PEEL. quite confusing.
Gosssssh. *STRESSS*
No Chapel. Back to homeroom.
Talked about Class Tee & i dont know what things that happened in the hall~
School ended & wanted to go back home for awhile but, no time.
I was rushing for things after school. Tiring man.
Went to Jeh8 with Yingxuan to look for Norris,Xinrui & Avril.
Lunch-ed with them & went back school for NCDCC.
3.15pm board the bus & off we go to Tampines Sec.
Well, I cam-whore in the bus. Heh.
& went wildddddd :P
Reached Tampines Sec & get ready for the game to start.
Overall was damn fun! :D
Scream & shout quite alot actually.
HAHAHAHA!
Didnt expect us to get FIRST! :D
That is OUR achievement!
Obstacle Challenge competition 2009! :DD
Took whole group photo & back to KCP.
On the way back, we played Bomb in the bus.
Quite Fun thou :D
HAHAHA!
The bus-driver drove 1 big round.
:O
Back to school. Did drillssss. ( For sec 3s.)
STRESS like dont know what. Is worse than Common Test.
:O
Luckily it was 6.30pm.
We're allowed to go~
:DD
& went to Jeh8 with Tashka & Hazel.
Tashka treat me Macflurry & Ice Lemon Tea cos i dont know what to order.
Went to her church & i didnt know she was giving me a SURPRISE there.
LOL.
Met NEW friends :D
They sang me Birthday song(:
I still thought they were singing " New Year Song ".
Blur like SOTONG just now. Felt so funny after thinking of it.
HAHAHA!
But, still thankyou Tashka for the plan & the cake :D
Tashka's friend's Daddy fetch me home(:
*P.S Sorry if I didnt reply ALL your msg cos my Sms bao already :P
So sorry but thanks for the wishes! :D
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



FIRST! :D
Group Photo~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
Thankyou Zhang Xinrui! (:
Thankyou JiaHui! :D
Thankyou Avril! :D
Thankyou WeiLin & Xinyi! :D
________________________________________________________________








