[Second Post

My instinct told me that i did badly for EOY.
I regretted for not studying hard.
I regretted that i didnt listened in class.
I regretted for not studying when exams were around the corner.
I regretted using so much time on other things.
I don't know why i have this feeling that tells me this, " CHIA JIA WEI, YOU DID BADLY FOR EOY! YOU FAILED. "
I'm worried/scared. I can't do anything but to sit and wait for the result on Tuesday.
It seems to be telling me that i failed ALL including Chinese.
):
Someone pls tell me that I WILL PASS.
I really want to do well for EOY but i think it's wayyyyy too late already. It's ALL over.
I can't turn back the time now. I seriously have no mood to play until I get to see my results.
Oh, someone pls help me !
):


