太阳光大,父母恩大,君子量大,小人气大。
愿谅别人就是善待自己。
心中常存善解,包容,感恩。脾气嘴巴不好,心地再好也不能算好人。
知识要用心体会,才能变成自己的智慧。
爱不是要求对方,而是要自由身的付出。
为自己找借口的人永远不会进步。
看别人不顺眼,是自己修养不够。
屋宽不如心宽。
生气,就是那别人的过错惩罚自己。


WALL- E
Went out with them ytd..
Went to school to hand up my Kunming form (: like finally!
Wait for someone at the busstop den to AMK hub watch WALL EEEEEE :D
Inside the cinema, ALL of us were dying to go to the toilet.
my right kept eating & drinking.
My Left...WOAH! Move here & there. Kept wanting to go toilet :O
Making me wants to go too ._.
i think almost all of us were COOOLD.
I brought my jacket! :D
The show was funnnyy & touching ( to me larh).
I still remember " PIZZA PLANT ! " " WALLLLLLL - EEEEEE " " EVEAAAAAAA ? "
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
;]
How cuteeeeeee!~
Well, after went to Bishan Library. Walk round and round. -.-
After that went to playyy :D
Bus-ed home with HER.
& She asked me sth that was difficult for me to ans.
I went home and thought for a long time..
I went home and thought for a long time..
think hard... & i still dun get the ans .
I don't know why.
But I thank her for asking me this question before she leave.
Today will be a boring day.
Need to do some house chores ):
MATH tuition later on ):
Byeeee & Takecare :]


