It's TUESDAY! :D
Woooohooo!
I had late-coming duty today cos i took ovr someone's place.
and it was FUN~
:D
This 1Hope guy..
trying to be defiant when we asked him to stand over at 1 side since he's late.
Then, we asked him to write down his name on the late-coming file BUT he went back to his class.
As if we didnt see him.
-.-'
Luckily some of the councillors noticed that.
Told Mr Lim what happened.
And Ms Foo came and scolded him.
".......trying to be defaint to my councillors right ? ............."
I remembered this part.
I guess that guy kana canning or what bah.
Went for Art.
Started to draw silly drawing..cos Corrina started it?
HAHAHAHA!!!
Was damn funny.
LA.
woahhh!
boringggg.
*yawn*
RECESS.
Science.
got back test result.
i passsed! Wooohoooo!~
:)
Chinese.
boringg too.
falling asleep.
:B
Maths.
errm...was okay.
Understood what he taught!
:]
Ended abt 1.50pm and went for skipping again~
Hahaha!
Skipped til 5plus and home!
:DDD
Tmr i am helping Gracia to do her duty which is flagraisingg!
ohmytiannnnnnnn! :(
Someone was there and so, I went to paste that pic there. =/

