Hello everybody!(:
Yesterday morning, i told my mum that i am going out & she nagged like nobody cares.
I know why she nags. well...i just feel like going out anw cos exams are overrr.
Well, i went out with Nicholas,Norris and Kehui :D
Met Norris and Nicholas in school at the fitness corner there first den meet Kehui.
Bus-ed to jeh8 & Kehui went to change.
Norris Treat us Pizza Hut and he's so sway that he saw his friend there.
O.O
His friend kept on disturbing him xDD
AHAHAHA!
After eating we went to Orchard to watch 12Lotus.
LOL.
The cinema was quite small larh compared to Jeh8 .
The last time i came with dad and brother was a BIGGER cinema lorr.
-.-'
the one we watched one the seat abit weird weird one .
:P
Anyway, the show quite pityful larh.
I got the meaning of the story & the show abit boring but there were still laughter here and there.
:D
Hahaha!
It was so damn cold in the cinema and i was shivering.
Thanks Nicholas for lending me your extra shirt(;
Managed to survive 2hours and 1 min in the cinema although it was so coooooldd~
;]
After the show, took train to AMK while Nicholas alighted at Bishan.
in the train, i think i made Norris angry.
Stoned at the AMK mrt station for like 10mins.
-.-'
After Norris xin qing hao already den i told them go buy Bubble Tea.
and i *told norris to treat Kehui bubble tea so she wont be angry*
I think Kehui go fake angry with Norris lorr.
Ahahahaha!
After while i go make Kehui laugh and everything was solved.
=.-"
I think after Nicholas left, I am the 电灯炮(?)
Seriously, the 2 of them like sooooo close larh
lmao.
So at times i tried to keep a distance between 2 of them.
HAHAHAHA!
Went to Arcarde.
Inside no fun. I dunno why. I think bcos of the atmosphere ? or .... ?
Felt so sleepy inside even though it's sooo damn noisy.
Went back to Bishan and Mum called me to buy Bread.
Bused home around 6.50pm.
Reached home and slept at 9.50pm.
Damn tired k .
*yawwnnnnn*
Going back to school tmr ~
Council meeting with the Sec 1s (bloody batch of them-.- so noisy.)
& i think it will be like shyt.
Scoldings and scoldings.
I hope not cos it's the last week of school.
Or isit...abt the upcoming events ??
hmm...
I reallyy cant wait for the holiday to come !~
:DD
_______________________________________________
Thankyou Norris for the Pizza Treat!(:
Thankyou Nicholas for lending me your shirt!(;
Thankyou Kehui,Norris & Nicholas for the laughter & make my day yesterday a happyy one :D
Lucky Number 8 !
Guess where is this place. xDD
oh~ it's damn pain okay.
-.-'


