Hello ! :D
I dunno if i should be happy or sad about this matter.
My mum came home from work yesterday and she asked me.
I dunno if i should be happy or sad about this matter.
My mum came home from work yesterday and she asked me.
Mum : I feel like cutting my hair today, but the weather it's soo HOOOT!~ I lazy go.
Me : So ? Go in the evening lorr~ (:
Mum : Cant stand it. Eh, go cut your hair want not. It's time you should cut.
Me : O.O! ME ?! WHY? I dun even want to cut my hair larh . ):
Mum : You should, you should. it's time you should cut already. Your hair so long, must CUT! I don't care arh.
Me : Huh?~ haixz... den cut what hairstyle ???
Mum : Up to you lorr. I oso dunno what kind of hairstyle you want. Dont forget you still need to bun your hair de horr.
Me : ya larh, ya larh. If not my head will sure chop off by Ms Nah de lor. =/
Mum : Good to hear that. So, what kind of hairstyle you wanna cut ??
Me : Cut ABIT layer ?
Mum : Anything, up to you. Just remb that you still need to bun upp your hair.
Me : YESSSSS!~~~ -.-'
So, yesterday evening i said "Bye Bye" to my long hair.
and now, it's like ABITTT shorter.
D:
Quite sad about it.
):
After that, went out to eat with mummy, daddy and brother.
Went to Longhouse~
Not much people, mayb we went there early ?
idk.
Reached home & slaccccccck.
SEE YOU GUYS TMR !~ :DD
Bye & Takecare :]
Any difference ??When i look down, i saw them....
The NPCC.


