Opened Since: 1st September 2006, Friday
has lasted for 4 years.
I'm currently 17, i took a glimpse of Earth on the 30th January 1994.
KCPSS is the school where i belong.
Ai Tong School was the school that nurtured me and thought
me good skills and values during the six years that i was there. I learnt alot, i went through alot, and
i left the school in 2006, a changed person, with both good and bad memories of the past six years, from the beginning to the end.
I previously was in SJAB, which became NCDCC. She was a member ever since 2007.
I'm a senior in NCDCC, Even though her CCA's strict, there are still times of fun. Even though, the level of dicipline is very high in NCDCC. She's
made new friends there, and also have learnt many life long values from here BoldItalicUnderlineStrikeBig
Wishlist JANUARY 30;
GOOD RESULTS;
Do well for Sec4
Watch the Sunrise;
Witness a shooting star;
Put past behind for good;
Plan/ a stay at chalet
More clothes ; Shoes & ear rings
MONEY!; Wisdom,Knowledge AND Talent;
Go Around the World;
FREEDOM; TRUE BESTFRIENDS;
GOOD health;
To have the ability to read minds
To know someone whom i can 100% trust and 100% understands me
Pass NCDCC course and get PROMOTED!! Pass NCO course & get promoted! Pass SNCO course & get promoted!
Get my SSG & SSGT rankk!!
FRIENDS FOREVER! Go Kunming with friends 2008,2009! Have a camera of my own Have Ipod!
Pass MATHS this year-20082010 LCPCPL/SGT/SSGT A nice & sweet birthday.
Go HAWAII !!
Go Genting with Friends:D
Have a Crumpler bag!
Change my phone!!
Get into poly I want.